1. You have a closet full of clothes, but absolutely NOTHING to wear.
2. It is a school day morning – you did that yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and you are just so OVER it.
3. You ate the last of the girl scout cookies.
4. Every child in the house is whining or fighting and there is no chocolate in the house because you ate the last of the girl scout cookies.
5. You might have spent a little too much at the mall because you only actually get to go once a year and your husband just started balancing the check book.
6. Every single child in the house and your husband are all calling for you – all at once.
7. All four kids are really, really quiet all at the same time.